Les expatriés de la FFE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Un forum tout beau tout neuf pour les personnes qui n'auront plus accès a celui de la FFE dès le 15 mai!

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Is there anything else that I should know?

AuteurMessage
beats2014
Nouveau
Nouveau
beats2014

Is there anything else that I should know? Empty
MessageSujet: Is there anything else that I should know?   Is there anything else that I should know? EmptySam 8 Juin - 7:39

Burn in has been discussed at length over the years of Head-Fi. Any question you have concerning burn in has likely been asked numerous times, and by using the search function and reading through previous threads, you will almost surely find answers and opinions. This FAQ has been created to limit the number of redundant threads posted by newcomers or especially curious existing members of the monster beats community asking the same questions that have been asked in the past. The subject of burn in is not especially complicated or involved, nor is it something to have great concern about, nor is it an exact science. Opinions, methods, and results vary from person to person, headphone to headphone, system to system.buistore.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Is there anything else that I should know?
Page 1 sur 1